I’ve set a goal to read 100 books in one year (June 2018 to June 2019) to further my own learning. I’ll be focusing on books for teachers, leadership and management books, and those in the self-help category. Because I’m forgetful, this page will document the books I’ve read.
- Cage-Busting Leadership, by Rick Hess.
- The Innovator’s Mindset, by George Couros
- The One Thing, by Gary Keller
- Skin in the Game, by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Together is Better: A Little Book of Inspiration, by Simon Sinek
- The Wild Card, by Hope and Wade King
- The Outsider, by Stephen King
- Getting Schooled, By Garret Keizer (My Review)
- Kitchen Confidential, by Anthony Bourdain